Published Online Since 2004

Search the Sierra Sun Times Using Keywords

SST Public Safety Scanner
Click Image
prev BCT15X small scanner sst

SST Video
Click Image
youtube logo
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
New Location 'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
New Location 'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
*New Link* 'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
*New Link* 'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'... "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere... Come in and let us help You Relax"
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'... "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere... Come in and let us help You Relax"


______________________________

Contact Us to Place Your Ad
Place 'Your' Classified Ad
on Sierra Sun Times

Email Us Today
______________________________

Classified Ads

 INSULATORS WANTED 

Fresno collector would like to
pay you "CASH"
for your old insulators

('Click' here for more information)
                                                           
5/24
______________________________

Mariposa ProlifePAID Advertisement
                                                                   
5/21
______________________________

Help Wanted

______________________________


Contact Us to Place Your Ad Today
Event
Job Listing
or Community Notice
______________________________

Send in News Articles to
Sierra Sun Times
______________________________

Today
Yosemite National Park Announces that Tioga Road (Highway 120 East) Will Open for the Season on Monday, May 21, 2018

Mariposa County Reminder
NO Burning Below 2,000 Feet
Above 2,000 Feet Only on Permissive Burn Days

Mariposa County Senior News
Menu & Activities Schedule for May

Note: Chocolate Soup Customers 
Please park (across Hwy. 140) in front of Daily and Company Real Estate, or in the 5th Street parking lot, while driveway is being repaired.
Click Here for Map

 california housing affordability by county source car 300
Mariposa County Real Estate News
New: Wednesday, May 16
Strong Wage Growth and Steady Home Prices Buoy California Housing Affordability, C.A.R. Reports – Mariposa County Housing Affordability Index at 44%

Updated: Monday 5:55 A.M.
Daily Area News Links:
Organic Mulches: Better Soil, Better Plants


Mariposa Weather for Monday, May 21, 2018
Valid at 6:00 A.M.

A 30%/20% chance of afternoon/evening showers and T-storms today. Mostly cloudy today with a high temp of around 74 degrees with a low temp of around 53 degrees. Yosemite has a 70%/50% chance of afternoon/evening showers and T-storms today with up to 0.50" possible. Yesterday the high temp topped out at 73.2 degrees (4.0 degrees cooler than Saturday) while the low temp came in at 50.4 degrees. Wind gusts up to 13 mph recorded at the SST weather station yesterday. Tuesday has a 30%/20% chance of afternoon/evening showers and T-storms. Partly sunny and warmer on Tuesday with a high temp of around 78 degrees with a low temp of around 53 degrees. Future high temps: Wed.: 78 degrees. Thu.: 82 degrees. Future Mariposa rain chances: Tue.: 30%/20% chance of afternoon/evening showers and T-storms. Future Yosemite rain chances: Tue.: 70% chance of showers and T-storms. Wed.: 30% chance of showers and T-storms. Sat.: 30% chance of showers and T-storms. Sun.: 20% chance of showers and T-storms.  More weather information
______________________________________
  • Last Update:Monday 21 May 2018, 08:56.
Mims Fires Back As Top Democrats Go On The Offensive Tioga Road to open for the season on May 21st, Yosemite officials say Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims meets with President Trump to discuss California's Sanctuary State law Mariposa: Rattlesnake bites among dogs on the rise
Mariposa County 
 Burn Day Information

 fire ok   
 Permissive Burn Day
Monday, May 21, 2018
As of 7:17 A.M.
NO Burning Below 2,000 Feet
Above 2,000 Feet Only on Permissive Burn Days

PERMIT Required from CAL FIRE

  Permit May Be Required from Mariposa County 
 
Click here for Mariposa County Permit Information

 For More Information 
 Call: (209) 966-1200
 CAL FIRE - Burn Information
Bernikoff adPAID Political Ad
_______________________________

Events
  All Ads are 'Clickable' for more info.  
5 19 18 Maintaining Your Forest cancelled ad
Rodeo Queen ad
2018 camp flyer ad

Advertise Your Upcoming Event!
_______________________________
 

Contact Us to Advertise Your Event

_______________________________

SPCA Molly

 SPCA Hours & Days of Operation: 
Wednesday through Saturday
Adoption: 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Yard Sale - 8 a.m. to 3 p.m.

“Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets”
  Mention above AD for a Discount  


Real Estate
Daily and Company 300x100
Mariposa Sales 300x100

Sierra Foothill Homes 300x100

March 18, 2018 - Mariposa County will hold a Community Meeting at the old Coulterville School House on Tuesday, March 20, 2018 from 5:00 P.M. to 6:30 P.M.

The old Coulterville School House is located at 5042 Broadway Street in Coulterville.

The topic to be discussed: Further rate discussion for Coulterville and Lake Don Pedro District Water and Wastewater Utility Rates.

Facilitated by: Merlin Jones, Mariposa County District 2 Supervisor
Dallin Kimble, Mariposa County CAO
Kassy Chauhan, California Water Board
Mariposa County Public Works staff

coulterville community meeting march 20 2018
Source: Mariposa County District 2 Supervisor Merlin Jones