MIDPINES PLANNING ADVISORY COMMITTEE
Tuesday, January 7th, 2014, 6 – 8 p.m.
This meeting will be held at the Midpines Community Center, Highway 140, Midpines, Ca. 95345
- 1. Call to Order: 6 p.m.
- a. Introductions & Sign-in
- b. Review, amend, and approve minutes for December 3, 2013
- 2. Public Comments on Non-Agenda Items: 6:10 p.m.
The public may speak on any item not on the printed agenda. No action may be taken by the Committee. The public will also be given the opportunity to comment before or during the committee’s consideration of the items on the agenda.
- 3. Informational Presentation: 6:10 – 6:25 p.m. Introduction to the Integrated Water Management Plan by Pat Garcia
- 4. Discussion/Action Items: 6:25 – 7:50 p.m.
- a. Consider approval of Upper Merced Watershed Council’s request letter for endorsement of their Hazardous Fuel Reduction Project on 312 acres of County property in Midpines. Authorize Chair to respond.
- b. Stake Holder Engagement Strategy
- Ad Hoc Committee Recommendations report by Don Fox
- Discussion for action on recommendations facilitated by Brian Foucht
- c. Meeting Dates for 2014
- d. Election of Officers for 2014
- 5. Reports / Updates: 7:50 – 7:55 p.m.
- a. Lee Stetson, District 1 Supervisor
- b. Les Marsden, District 1 Planning Commissioner
- 6. Next meeting: 7:55 – 8 p.m.
- a. Date and time – To be determined
- b. Agenda Items - To be determined
- 7. Adjournment: 8 p.m.
If specific accommodations are needed for you to participate in the meeting, please contact