Tuesday, 03 May 2016
The 2016 Mariposa Butterfly Festival Parade in Photos
Published Online Since 2004

SST Videos on
you tube logo sierra sun times
Search the Sierra Sun Times Using Keywords
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for the best sounding Chimes in the world all made in Mariposa California... “Let the Good Chimes Toll“
‘Click’ for the best sounding Chimes in the world all made in Mariposa California... “Let the Good Chimes Toll“
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'...
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'... "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere... Come in and let us help You Relax"


____________________________
Classified Ads

Contact Us to Place Your Ad
Place 'Your' Classified Ad
on Sierra Sun Times
Email Us Today
Community Notice
Mariposa Rodeo Queen ad
_____________________________
Contact Us to Place Your Ad Today
Event
Job Listing
or Community Notice
_____________________________

Send in News Articles to
Sierra Sun Times
_____________________________
  • Last Update:Tuesday 03 May 2016, 15:37.

Mariposa County Senior News
Menu & Activities Schedule for May

Today
Mariposa County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, May 3, 2016 - Agenda Includes Tourism Bureau Presentation
And
Madera County Board of Supervisors Meeting Agenda for Tuesday, May 3, 2016

Wednesday
Join the Next TEDx Yosemite Salon Event on May 4, 2016

Reminders:
Mariposa County Fair Rodeo Royalty Applications for 2016 are Now Available
And
CAL FIRE: As of Sunday, May 1st Burn Permits will be required in Mariposa County.


CAR logo

 



Mariposa County Real Estate
(New For Monday, April 25):
 
California Association of Realtors Reports March 2016 Mariposa County Home Sales Increase Year Over Year While Prices Decline

Updated on Tuesday at 4:13 A.M.
Daily Area News Links:
Sonora To Vote On New Defensible Space Ordinance

Mariposa Weather for Tuesday, May 3, 2016
Mostly sunny and slightly warmer today with the high temps topping out around 78 degrees while the low temp for tonight is forecast at 52 degrees. Possible showers/T-storms over the high country today. Yesterday the high temp topped out at 78.1 degrees (4.9 degrees warmer than Sunday) while the low came in at 50.4 degrees. Wednesday is looking partly sunny and cooler with a high temp of 72 degrees for the day. Wednesday afternoon/evening has a 20%/30% chance of showers/T-storms. Future rain chances: Wednesday afternoon/evening; 20% /30% chance, Thursday; 50% chance, Friday; 50% chance, Saturday; 40% chance, Sunday; 30% chance.
More weather information...

Valley Online News.com
New:
 Merced County Farm Bureau 2016 Youth Poster Contest
Note: The Road is Now Open - Accident on Highway 41 closes it down for hours
Weather - Burn Day Information


The Sierra Sun Times Weather Station is located in Mariposa, California

For Complete Weather Coverage

Mariposa County
Burn Day Information

fire ok   
Tuesday, May 3, 2016
 Burn Day
Permits Needed for Residential Burning
For More Information
Call: (209) 966-1200
CAL FIRE - Burn Information
Political Ads
Carrier 2016
Political Ad PAID for by:
The Committee to Re-elect John Carrier Supervisor Dist. 5

Events
TEDx Salon ad 2 april 235 7 16 YE Rally ad
5 7 16 health fair ad
5 14 16 AAUW Home Tour ad
5 28 16 Mariposa Art n Wine ad

Advertise Your Upcoming Event!
_______________________________
 

Contact Us to Advertise Your Event

_______________________________

SPCAThe SPCA will be Closed
Saturday, May 7th
for Mother’s Day Weekend

     SPCA NEW Hours & Days     
Tuesday through Saturday 8 to 3
“Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets”
  Mention above AD for a Discount  
The SPCA has coffee & donuts on
Saturday mornings while you shop.

CloudsRest-PetSittingDoes your dog need boarding... 
or day care? Call Trish!


Real Estate
daily-co
mariposa-sales-2

sierra-foothill-homes-sm

All Mariposa seniors are invited to a FREE Ice Cream Social at the Senior Center on Spriggs Lane on Friday, August 8 from 3 to 5 p.m.  Once again, this is being hosted by the Mariposa Golden Agers.  Ice cream with all the toppings will be served along with entertainment

provided by Morgan Avery.  Cool off at the Senior Center and bring along your friends and neighbors for a most enjoyable afternoon.

 

8-8-14-Ice-Cream-Social