Saturday, 25 February 2017
Congressman Tom McClintock Town Hall Meeting in Mariposa on February 21, 2017 Part Four
This video has questions asking the Congressman about his comments concerning his Town Hall in Roseville (The questioner says he lied). Also questions about Medicare Part D, Free Speech and Civil Disobedience, Fake News and the Congressman's Twitter Feed, Immigration and the Wall, President Trump and Education.
Published Online Since 2004

Sierra Sun Times Public Safety Scanner
SST Videos on
you tube logo sierra sun times

Search the Sierra Sun Times Using Keywords
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' For More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' Here For All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All your Home and Hardware Needs In Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' For More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' here to visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
*New Link* 'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
*New Link* 'Click' here for more info! Host a party to earn FREE Scentsy or place an order to support a local businesswoman. Thank You!
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'...
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'... "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere... Come in and let us help You Relax"


____________________________

Contact Us to Place Your Ad
Place 'Your' Classified Ad
on Sierra Sun Times

Email Us Today
_____________________________
Classified Ads
_____________________________

Contact Us to Place Your Ad Today
Event
Job Listing
or Community Notice
_____________________________

Send in News Articles to
Sierra Sun Times
_____________________________

Plan Your Weekend
Special Weekend Out & About Edition
 

Audio of Supervisor Marshall Long Responding to Criticism
Mariposa County District Three Supervisor Long Responds to Criticism at the BOS Meeting Over Congressman Tom McClintock’s Upcoming Town Hall Meeting in Mariposa (Audio)

Mariposa CHP Asks for Public’s Help in Identifying Who Slashed Attendees Tires at Congressman McClintock’s Town Hall Meeting

Update: Two Videos Three Videos Four Videos as of 12:24 P.M Thursday
Congressman Tom McClintock's Full House Town Hall Meeting in Mariposa on Tuesday Evening, February 21, 2017 (Video)

Mariposa County Roads Closed Due to Flooding
Source: Mariposa County Sheriff's Office as of Monday Morning at 6:47 A.M.
Leonard Rd Crossing
Harris Rd Crossing

california january 2017 home sales credit car small

Mariposa County Real Estate
New for Tuesday, February 21
Mariposa County January 2017 Home Sales Prices Down Slightly Year Over Year as California Housing Market Kicks Off Year Higher

For Our Advertisers:
Sierra Sun Times Monthly Page Views: 1,135,458

Updated on Friday at 5:52 A.M.
Daily Area News Links:
Forest Service resumes clearing of dead trees in Bass Lake area 

Mariposa Weather for Friday, February 24, 2017
Valid at 5:00 A.M.  Mostly sunny and warmer today as Thursday's high temp tops out around 50 degrees with a low temp of about 32 degrees. Yesterday the high temp topped out at 43.9 degrees (5.9 degrees cooler than Wednesday) while the low came in at 27.6 degrees. Multiple locations reported flurries yesterday. Saturday should be mostly sunny with a high temp of about 51 degrees. A slight chance of afternoon showers on Saturday leads to a 40% chance of showers during the evening hours. Showers on Sunday, with less than 0.20" possible, under mostly cloudy skies with a high temp of around 49 degrees. Future rain chances:  Sat. night: 40% chance of showers. Sun.: 60% chance of showers with less than 0.20" possible. Mon.: 50% chance of rain/snow showers with little or no snow accumulation.   More weather information

________________________________________________

  • Last Update:Friday 24 February 2017, 13:14.
tobacco feb
Highway 41 closed near Yosemite National Park entrance

Weather - Burn Day Information


The Sierra Sun Times Weather Station is located in Mariposa, California
Click Here: For Complete Weather Coverage


 Mariposa County 
 Burn Day Information

 fire ok   
Burn Day - Friday, February 24
NO Permit Needed from CAL FIRE
 Permit Required from Mariposa County 
Click here for Mariposa County Permit Information
 For More Information 
 Call: (209) 966-1200
 CAL FIRE - Burn Information
Events
  All Ads are 'Clickable' for more info.  
3 4 17 Hornitos Enchlida Dinner ad
3 4 17 SAR Fundraiser ad
2017 Storytelling Festival ad
3 15 17 SPCA ad
2017 Ladies Retreat ad

Advertise Your Upcoming Event!
_______________________________
 

Contact Us to Advertise Your Event

_______________________________

SPCA kitties SPCA Hours & Days of Operation 
     Winter Hours:     
Wednesday through Saturday: 10 to 3
“Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets”
  Mention above AD for a Discount  

CloudsRest-PetSittingDoes your dog need boarding... 
or day care? Call Trish!


Real Estate
daily-co
mariposa sales 2017 s

sierra-foothill-homes-sm

Mariposa County Daily Sheriff and Booking Report for Wednesday, April 15, 2015


TIME TAKEN NATURE OF CALL DISPOSITION LOCATION   CITY
00:07:06 415 NOISE COMPLETED ST ANDREWS RD MARIPOSA
01:23:33 SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES GOA/UTL EASY ST MARIPOSA
03:31:58 WELFARE CHECK COMPLETED TOWN AREA   MARIPOSA
08:06:45 415-BELIGERANT SUBJ COMPLETED HOSPITAL RD MARIPOSA
08:40:18 INQUIRY   CORONADO DR LA GRANGE
08:41:10 RES BURGLAR ALARM COMPLETED LAZO WY LA GRANGE
08:43:36 POSS FIRE COMPLETED SCHOOLHOUSE RD MARIPOSA
09:17:08 BAT EXPOSURE FAXED ACF YOSEMITE NAT'L PK   YOSEMITE
09:32:01 LOST DOG FAXED ACF INDIAN PEAK RD MARIPOSA
09:51:47 INFORMATION COMPLETED 10TH ST MARIPOSA
09:59:00 FOUND DOG FAXED ACF TIPTOP RD MARIPOSA
10:49:39 WELFARE CHECK ARREST VARAIN RD MARIPOSA
11:05:39 RES BURGLAR ALARM COMPLETED GAZA WY LA GRANGE
11:08:10 VANDALISM COMPLETED WOODLAND DR MARIPOSA
11:25:23 CHEMICAL SMELL COMPLETED BURL DR MARIPOSA
11:35:43 FOUND PROPERTY COMPLETED FISKE RD GREELEY HILL
12:00:00 FOUND ANIMAL FAXED ACF WOODVIEW   MARIPOSA
12:18:41 AMBULANCE REQUEST COMPLETED DARRAH RD MARIPOSA
13:12:29 WELFARE CHECK ON DOG FAXED ACF SMITH RD MARIPOSA
13:17:51 AGENCY ASSIST COMPLETED HOSPITAL RD MARIPOSA
14:45:23 FOLLOW UP COMPLETED 10TH ST MARIPOSA
15:02:41 SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES GOA/UTL TORRE DR MARIPOSA
15:24:09 FIRE-SMOKE SEEN CAL FIRE COULTERVILLE AREA   GREELEY HILL
15:43:53 PETTY THEFT REPORT 49N HY MARIPOSA
16:38:59 AGENCY ASSIST COMPLETED HOSPITAL RD MARIPOSA
17:02:55 647F PC GOA/UTL 140 HY MARIPOSA
17:27:45 AGENCY ASSIST COMPLETED HOSPITAL RD MARIPOSA
17:38:35 BURGLARY REPORT VISTA LAGO   MARIPOSA
17:41:42 POSSIBLE 5150 W&I COMPLETED 49N HY MARIPOSA
17:49:44 ACCIDENT PROPERTY DAMAGE NFA CHOWCHILLA MTN RD MARIPOSA
17:54:33 PARKING PROBLEM CANCELLED TRAUBCCO ST MARIPOSA
18:18:06 FOLLOW UP COMPLETED GRILLO DR COULTERVILLE
19:55:14 166.4 PC COMPLETED 49N HY MARIPOSA
20:48:31 POSSIBLE DUI TO CHP BULLION ST MARIPOSA
20:56:25 415 ARREST BULLION ST MARIPOSA
21:12:44 SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES COMPLETED HERNANDEZ DR LA GRANGE
21:23:52 BURGLARY REPORT CLOUDS REST RD MARIPOSA
21:57:13 CHECK BURN PILE CAL FIRE PRIESTCOULTERVILLE   COULTERVILLE
22:49:51 911 MISDIAL COMPLETED GREELEY HILL RD GREELEY HILL
23:03:22 SUSPICIOUS CIRCUMSTANCES GOA/UTL ST ANDREWS RD MARIPOSA
booking-report-4-15-2015