Weather Forecast for Mariposa / Madera County Foothills / Yosemite Saturday's Forecast66- 72 Today: Sunny today with the high temps warming up three to four degrees from yesterday's high temps over the area. Most Area Weather Stations are reporting overnight temps in the 40's with the higher elevations in the 30's.Yosemite Valley: Sunny, with a high near 55. Northeast wind around 5 mph becoming west southwest in the morning. Tonight: Partly cloudy, with a low around 28. East wind around 5 mph.
Weather Forecast for Mariposa, Madera and Fresno County Foothills
Today: Sunny. Highs near 65. Tonight: Partly cloudy in the evening then becoming mostly cloudy. Lows near 40. Sunday: Mostly cloudy in the morning then becoming mostly cloudy. Highs near 65. Sunday Night: Mostly cloudy with a 30 percent chance of rain. Lows near 40. Monday: Mostly cloudy. Chance of rain in the morning...then chance of showers in the afternoon. Chance of precipitation 50 percent. Highs near 58. Monday Night: Mostly cloudy with a 20 percent chance of showers. Lows near 37. Tuesday: Mostly sunny. Highs near 61. Tuesday Night Through Friday: Mostly clear. Lows 36 to 41. Highs 62 to 67.
NOAA Weather Radio
California Road ConditionsCall during the winter months for up to date information:CalTrans: 1-800-427-7623 Yosemite roads and conditions:Yosemite National ParkCall For Road Conditions during the fall and winter months! 209 372-0200.Press 1 then 1.
Yesterday's WeatherSunshine and clouds over the area yesterday. The high temps yesterday were cooler by up to five degrees from Thursday's high temps over the area. Merced at 66 degrees was five degrees cooler than Thursday's high temps in Merced. Mariposa at 59 degrees was four degrees cooler than Thursday's high temp in Mariposa. Oakhurst came in at 60 degrees, five degrees cooler than Thursday's high temp in Oakhurst. Yosemite Valley recorded a Friday high temp of 60 degrees, one degree cooler than Thursday's high temp in Yosemite Valley. White Wolf at 8,000 feet of elevation came in at 50 degrees with about 32" of snow on the ground.
Merced Had A High Temp Of 66 Degrees.Mariposa Had A High Temp Of 59 Degrees.Oakhurst Had A High Temp Of 60 Degrees.Yosemite National Park Had A High Temp Of 60 Degrees.White Wolf Had A High Temp Of 50 Degrees.
Oakhurst, California Highway 41 at Tulare Avenue - Fresno, California
Highway 41 - Deadwood Image provided by Sierra Tel Internet
U.C. Merced - "Beginnings" Sculpture and Carol Tomlinson-Keasey Quad