High-Country Health Food and Cafe in Mariposa California



>
'Click' Here for All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' Here for All Creatures Veterinary Hospital in Mariposa, CA
'Click' for More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Butterfly Creek Winery Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'. "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Come in and let us help You Relax"
'Click' Here to Visit: 'Yosemite Bug Health Spa'. "We provide a beautiful and relaxing atmosphere. Come in and let us help You Relax"
'Click' for More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: 'Chocolate Soup', Fine Home Accessories and Gifts, Located in Mariposa, California
‘Click' for More Info: For All Your Printing Needs, Call Combs Printing Today
‘Click' for More Info: For All Your Printing Needs, Call Combs Printing Today
'Click' for More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All Your Home and Hardware Needs in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Foster Ace Hardware...the Helpful Place for All Your Home and Hardware Needs in Mariposa, California
'Click' Here to Visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa...
'Click' Here to Visit Happy Burger Diner in Mariposa... "We have FREE Wi-Fi, we're Eco-Friendly & have the Largest Menu in the Sierra"
'Click' for More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Inter-County Title Company Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' for More Info: Laura Lee’s Auto Sales in Mariposa… “I can find any car you want!”
'Click' for More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘Mariposa Museum & History Center’ Located in Historic Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
‘Click’ for Mariposa Auto Trim: Get Your Glass Repaired or Replaced at ‘Mariposa Auto Trim’ in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: ‘California State Mining & Mineral Museum’ Located in Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
'Click' for More Info: Sugar Pine Café Located in Historic Mariposa, California
Published Online Since 2004

SST Public Safety Scanner
Click Image
prev BCT15X small scanner sst
______________________________

Contact Us to Place Your Ad
Place 'Your' Classified Ad
on Sierra Sun Times

Email Us Today
______________________________

Classified Ads

Insulators         - Insulators Wanted -         
Collector in Fresno Looking to 
Purchase Your Old Insulators

Collector would like to pay you 
"CASH" 
for your old insulators.

('Click' here for more information)
insulators sm

                                                                             3/4
______________________________


Place Your Ad Today
Event
Job Listing
or Community Notice

______________________________

Send in News Articles to
Sierra Sun Times
______________________________

Yosemite is Open

Plan Your Weekend
Special Weekend Out & About Edition

Dead Trees
Survey Finds 18 Million Trees Died in California in 2018 – Over 147 Million Trees Since 2010 - Mariposa County Since 2010: 10,033,000, Madera County Since 2010: 15,459,000

Mariposa County Senior News
Menu & Activities Schedule for February

california december 2018 home sales graphic source car 300
Mariposa County Real Estate 
News
New 
California Home Sales Close 2018 on Downward Trend as Home Prices Post Mild Gains, C.A.R. Reports – Mariposa County Home Prices Rise 3% Year Over Year

Mariposa and Yosemite Valley Weather for Monday, February 18, 2019
Valid at 6:00 A.M. 
Note: Central Valley; Freeze Warning in effect from Tuesday, February 19, 12:00 AM PST until Tuesday, February 19, 09:00 AM PST
Sunny and warmer today with a high temp of around 47 degrees with a low temp of around 26 degrees. Yosemite Valley: Sunny today with a high temp around 31 degrees with a low temp tonight of around 13 degrees. Possible wind gusts up to 20 mph today. Yesterday the high temp in Mariposa topped out at 36.2 degrees (1.7 degrees cooler than Saturday) while the low temp came in at 28.7 degrees. The SST rain gauge recorded 0.31" of rain/snow melt by Midnight. A five day total of 3.48".  Wind gusts up to 9 mph recorded at the SST weather station yesterday. Mariposa weather for Tuesday: Sunny with a high temp of around 47 degrees with a low temp of around 29 degrees. Future high temps for Mariposa: Wed.: 48 degrees, Thu.: 47 degrees. Mariposa future rain chances: Wed.: 60% chance of rain/snow showers. Thu.: 50% chance of rain/snow showers. Sat night.: 20% chance of rain/snow showers. Sun.: 30% chance of rain/snow showers.
More weather information
_____________________________________________
  • Last Update:Monday 18 February 2019, 05:37.
Fresno PD mourns loss of retired K-9 officer. 'Our friend and our partner, will truly be missed' Valley foothill communities brace for potential flooding as nearby dam reaches spill levels Another tornado confirmed to have touched down near Coarsegold
Mariposa County 
 Burn Day Information

 fire ok   
Monday, February 18
Permissive Burn Day
  NO 
Permit Required from CAL FIRE
  Permit May Be Required from Mariposa County 
 
Click here for Mariposa County Permit Information

 For More Information 
 Call: (209) 966-1200
 CAL FIRE - Burn Information
_____________________________________________

Events
3 2 19 Hornitos Enchilada Dinner ad
3 2 19 AAUW Moroccan Nights ad
2019 Storytelling Ad

Advertise Your Upcoming Event!
_______________________________
 

Contact Us to Advertise Your Event

_______________________________

SPCA Kitty

SPCA FB

 SPCA Hours & Days of Operation: 
Tuesday through Saturday
  Winter Hours Start November 6  
Wednesday through Saturday

Adoption: 10:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.
Yard Sale - 8:00 A.M. to 3:00 P.M.

“Please Spay and Neuter Your Pets”
  Mention above AD for a Discount  


Real Estate
Daily and Company 300 100
Mariposa Sales 300x100

Sierra Foothill Homes 300x100