The Mariposa County Sheriff's Department Administrative Building is located at 5099 Old Highway North in Mariposa.
The Administration Building is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Listed below is the mailing address, phone number and FAX Number:
Mariposa County Sheriff's Department
P.O. Box 276
Mariposa, Ca 95338
Phone Number: (209) 966-3615 or 1-800-774-8314
FAX Number: (209) 742-5090
- Across the street is the former Jail which now houses the 24 hour dispatch facility and provides the following list of services to the community at this location;
- Finger Printing: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Copies of Reports: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Miscellaneous Permits: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dog Licenses: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Civil Processing
The Mariposa County Booking Report is provided daily by the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office.
Not all calls to dispatch are listed due to various sensitive circumstances.
Not all arrests are in the booking report due to various circumstances such as juveniles being arrested.
All suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.
Note: 166.4 PC - Disobey a Court Order
415 Disturbing the Peace