The Mariposa County Sheriff's Department Administrative Building is located at 5099 Old Highway North in Mariposa.
The Administration Building is open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday. Listed below is the mailing address, phone number and FAX Number:
Mariposa County Sheriff's Department
P.O. Box 276
Mariposa, Ca 95338
Phone Number: (209) 966-3615 or 1-800-774-8314
FAX Number: (209) 742-50
- Across the street is the former Jail which now houses the 24 hour dispatch facility and provides the following list of services to the community at this location;
- Finger Printing: Tuesdays and Thursdays from 1:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Copies of Reports: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Miscellaneous Permits: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Dog Licenses: 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Civil Processing
The Mariposa County Booking Report is provided daily by the Mariposa County Sheriff's Office.
Not all calls to dispatch are listed due to various sensitive circumstances.
Not all arrests are in the booking report due to various circumstances such as juveniles being arrested.
All suspects are assumed innocent until proven guilty.
The information displayed on this report includes public data about persons arrested and
booked into the Mariposa County Adult Detention Facility, within the last 24 hours.
This contemporaneous booking information is being released to the public in accordance
with the California Public Records Act, specifically Government Code 7923.610.
Booking data is compiled in 24 hour periods.
*** Explanation Per Mariposa County Sheriff's Office: ***
All records referencing "Test Last, Test First" are training records and do not refence any person arrested or booked into the facility.